Bags of Charm has a large audience looking to buy quality, pre-owned bags and accessories. Rather than go through the hassle, risk, time and expense of selling bags yourself, let us take care of this for you. You’ll often get a faster result and we do the hard work for you.
What is a consignment?
Consigning an item means you are giving permission for us to sell your bags and accessories on your behalf. You retain ownership of the item until it is sold, however it remains with us during the sale process. You receive payment after the item is sold. If the item does not sell, it is returned to you. There is no charge for this service, until the item is sold.
How it Works
- Start by taking good quality photos of your items and complete the form below
- We then assess your items
- If we feel there is a good chance it will sell, we contact you to discuss further
- If you would like to go ahead, you post us the items
- We authenticate, photograph and list the items
- When the items sell, we pay you the agreed amount, about a week after the sale
- If the items do not sell within 3 months, we will contact you to discuss further
We pay you the following amount based on the final selling price (excluding delivery) per item
- Over $2000 – you get 80%
- $500 to $2000 – you get 75%
- Under $500 – you get 70%
Example: if your item sells for $750 plus $20 delivery, we pay you $562.50 (75% of $750).
- To begin, take up to 10 photos of your items. If necessary, reduce the file size of each image to less than 2MB.
- Complete the form below. When it comes to the photos, select the choose file button for each image.
- We aim to respond to all inquiries within 2 working days.
- Note that when you select the send button, it is normal for the form to take a while to submit as it takes time for the photos to upload.